4 ton waste heat recovery boiler application
Waste heat recovery from a variety of processes including refinery, petrochemical incinerator gases, thermal oxidizer gases, nitric acid process gases, fume incinerator gases, coking, FCC, cement kilns. The waste heat recovery boilers are mainly used in the following areas.
1. The chemical industry: three castoffs mixed burning boiler and blown gas waste heat boiler, sulfuric acid wast heat boiler, sodium dichromade rotary kiln waste heat boiler, etc.
2. The building materials industry: waste heat boiler of cement kiln, glass kiln waste heat boiler, brick and tile industry waste heat boiler, etc.
3. Non-ferrous metallurgy industry: carbon kiln waste heat boilers, submerged arc furnace industry waste heat boiler, calcium carbide furnace waste heat boiler, lead smelting waste heat boiler, copper smelting waste heat boiler, zinc smelting waste heat boiler, fuming furnace waste heat boiler, etc.
4. The iron and steel industry: sintering machine and cooling machine waste heat boiler, waste heat boiler of dry quenching, coking waste heat boiler, soaking furnace waste heat boiler, converter gas waste heat boiler, etc.
5. Other industries: waste heat boiler of hazardous waste, high-concentration waste liquid and medical waste incineration waste heat boiler, etc.
Waste heating recovery boiler advantages in Tunisia
1. All Waste Heat Recovery Boilers are made with 12 gauge tubes, 3/4″ tube sheets with 3/4″ ligament spacing and furnaces thicker than ASME code requirements. All section I furnaces above 24″ diameter are corrugated to help reduce the stresses associated with expansion and contraction.
2. Waste heating recovery boiler economic lifetime can average up to 40 years
3. We provide installation of the latest technology and modularized components to increase the overall efficiency of your waste heating recovery boiler and reduce maintenance. We also offer essential component upgrades and field services for recovery boilers.
1.3mpa waste heat recovery boiler Working principle :
Waste heat boiler could be circulated through boiler which generates the steam for purpose of power generating, refrigeration, heating,etc., while the fuel gas temperature declines in this process. Waste heat could be circulated from high power D/G set, gas turbine, cement kiln and glass furnace and all technical parameters could be specified as per user require.